Each year 100 students enter the Department through Pan Hellenic
examinations taking place at the second and third grade of Greek
Intitutes of Secondary Education (General/Technical High school or
When a student registers, he/she is given a registration number that
remains the same until his graduation. Every student is obliged to
renew his/her registration every semester, within the time limit
provided by the T.E.I. He/she has to fill in an application form,
choosing the subjects he/she wishes to attend according to the program.
If a student does not renew his/her registration for two (2) or three
(3) continuous semesters, he will be erased from the files of the
The students who enters the TEI-A, or a legal representative of
his/hers, has to submit to the secretariat the following documents:
- Application form (provided by the Department).
- Graduation Diploma or Certificate or authorized copies from his high school that he has graduated.
simple written declaration (provided by the Department) which certifies
that he is not a student in another higher education Institution.
- Eight (8) small photos.
- Birth Certificate or an identity card photocopy (authorized).
- A high school graduate indentity card (for the general high school graduates).
health certificate awarded to the student by the TEI-A clinic on the
examination of a chest X-ray from a public hospital or the Chest X-ray
Institution (Averof 12 str., Athens).